Feature request: Manage Sonos playlists online via my Sonos account

• 17 January 2018
  • 1 reply

Badge
To make the Sonos account a little more useful, it would be great if I could manage my Sonos playlists online; create/edit/remove a list, and add/remove tracks from a list (by URL to a service I subscribe to).

That way, I can "send music home" when I'm not (i.e. update playlist, and notify those at home), and make a "listen at home"-note when I come across music I want to enjoy at home (which sort of duplicates the playlist/favourites function of the music service I use, but nevertheless...)

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
I like this idea, but doubt it will get traction as there are alternatives. I have a Spotify new music playlist that I add to when not at home, and if I use Shazam to identify stuff it also adds that to a Spotify playlist.

Of course all of this means using a subscription service and is no good if you want to arrange playlists for your local muusic but as this is the way the world is going I can't see Sonos investing time in creating their own solution.