Feature Request : Equalizer settings per source (AMP)

• 21 February 2019
  • 1 reply

The new Sonos Amp is great! There is one thing I appreciate you think about. I have different sources (turntable, TV/ARC, Amzon Music, Spotify) to play music from. If I switch from Spotify to my turntables the Sub does not make the same sound and I have to adjust it (increase). If I switch then to TV mode I have to decrease the bass settings again.

This feature request is about looking for a way to save settings for treble and bass per device, or per source, so I don't have to use the app every time I switch from one audio source to the other.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi there, Stephan_B1. Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. This is a great suggestion and I can definitely see the benefit. It makes perfect sense to be able to save presets when dealing with multiple sources. I will be sure to forward it to the necessary department. Do let us know if you need anything else. Many thanks.