Answered

Feature Request: Audible Library sorting options & sleep timer

• 2 April 2018
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
The ability to set a sleep timer in the Sonos apps at the end of a chapter of an audio book would be much appreciated.

Would this be something other members of this forum would find useful?
icon

Best answer by Keith N 2 April 2018, 20:47

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 1
When browsing an audible library from within the Sonos app please could the ability to sort titles by Recent, Length, Title and Author be added?

I feel this functionality (available from within Audible’s app) would be useful in the Sonos app for users with large audible libraries who wish to browse their library from within the Sonos app.

Would this be functionality that others within this forum would also find useful?
Userlevel 3
Badge +3
Definitely a needed feature with large Audible libraries, else a lot of scrolling or searching.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hey there, Roldris. Thanks for posting your feedback and feature request. I am happy to forward this along to the team for consideration. When it comes to music service content and how it is displayed, the content provider is usually in charge. That being said, I'd also recommend giving this feedback to Audible/Amazon. With partnerships like this, it takes two to tango.

Thanks again for the feedback.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Roldris: I've merged your other feature request into this topic to keep your Audible feedback together. Much appreciated!
Definitely would appreciate sorting and filter options on the Audible library. Super frustrating to just have to scroll through until I find the book I’m listening to