Feature Request

• 2 May 2018
  • 1 reply

I currently use the Sonos app on my phone to control my speaker system and it works great. However, when I go onto my app and open the playlists I've moved over from spotify to "My Sonos", I am unable to easily changed the order of the playlist or search for any particular artist on that playlist.

Example: playlist "Liked from Radio" shows up only one way, with the newest music all the way at the bottom. Since this playlist has a few hundred songs, I have to scroll all the way to the bottom to play my newest music. There are no filters that allow me to view the playlist from newest-oldest, nor are there any filters that all me to search the playlist for a specific artist whose songs are on it (example: avicii).

The only option available is the "Edit Playlist" option which is a huge hassle because I have to manually go all the way to the bottom and drag the song all the way to the top. If you guys could find a way to add in this filter option, I think it would be a boost to the user experience and make the app a little easier to use.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hello there, klopes12. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us on the Community. I am happy to forward this topic along to the team for consideration and visibility. Thanks again and keep the feedback coming.