Question

Export Playlist

• 15 May 2017
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge
  • Trending Lyricist I
  • 11 replies
I was wondering if it is possible to export a playlist I have created. I have imported music from a CD and have a friend with Sonos who is not as familiar with how to do these kinds of things so I was wanting to send him the playlist

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

If it's a Sonos Playlist then, no, there's no means of exporting them. Over the years it's been a requested feature, mainly for backup purposes.

Clearly if the playlist is an Imported one it already exists outside Sonos.
Userlevel 1
Badge
It only exists on the CD's themselves. I have imported the songs......thanks for the advice. I will just have to walk him through the process as well
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
I was wondering if it is possible to export a playlist I have created. I have imported music from a CD and have a friend with Sonos who is not as familiar with how to do these kinds of things so I was wanting to send him the playlist

Not sure how this would help your friend. A playlist is essentially a list of songs with information about the location of the song.

If you have ripped your CDs then the songs are available to Sonos on your network and they wouldn't be available to your friend. (And he wouldn't be entitled to have access to them either for what it's worth.