Question

Error code 9 & unable to set up Spotify/music library

• 28 November 2016
  • 3 replies

I have just moved into a new house and got a new ISP. I had to set up my play 1 and 3 as a new system. Got that set up, however it keeps asking me to update the system on the app and I keep getting "Error code 9" and I am unable to add any music services (spotify soundcloud etc) or set up so I can access my music library on my NAS drive.

I was on the beta program and also left it to try it. Still got the same message.

I now have 2 systems set up but can only listen to whats on my phone which is pretty useless.

thanks in advance for helping

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Unfortunately, there's currently an issue with getting out of the beta, you'll need to call Sonos directly in order to get out, they need to help do some wizardry (OK, maybe I'm paraphrasing there, but it's not something you're able to do on your own without their intervention).
thanks mate, I have had an email from them and given them a diagnostic report number. Will try and phone them today
Great, hope it's as easy as others have reported it was.