Question

Discrepancies between Sonos search and deezer search

• 26 December 2017
  • 3 replies

I owe an Deezer subscription through Sonos and I use also the Deezer app on my PC. Why when I search from Sonos app(albums, tittles,...) I got far less results than when I search from the Deezer app??? any explanations?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, sonosjy, welcome to the community. This may be due to the fact that the search function on Deezer is more of a "search everywhere" function, as opposed to only searching in the specified area that you have selected in the Sonos application. i.e. Artists, Tracks, Albums, etc. Could this be what you are referring to? Let us know.
Userlevel 1
Badge +3
Hi Edward R,

Is there any way someday we can play deezer on sonos through the Deezer app someday
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, tconsidine. Thanks for your post. We cannot comment on any future functionalities or features. We are not privy to them ourselves, at least until fairly shortly before a release. We will definitely forward this request for you, however. Let us know if you have any further questions.