Delete Speaker from My system

• 4 September 2017
  • 5 replies

Hi..

Someone who knows how to delete a speaker completely so i Can reinstall it Can only separate Pairs but my problem is i have 4 speaker to move and pair togethers as on unit.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

No need to reinstall. Just rename it to the new location under Settings->Room Settings.
Yes but it is from 2 different room and I want to connect them all as one unit in one room but I can't connect 4 together
You can't permanently connect 4 together. You can pair 2, or pair 2 and add a sub, or setup a 5.0 or 5.1 system with a Playbar or Playbase. Any other combinations are achieved by temporarily grouping rooms together.
Okay. I don't have the soundbar yet. But if I buy that can I then have a soundbar and 4 speakers in one room?
No. Sonos only supports permanently bonding of traditional audio configurations like stereo pair, stereo pair+Sub, or Playbar/Playbase + 2 surrounds and/or Sub. What you wish to accomplish can only be done through grouping one or more rooms. Call one Room Name 1, the other Room Name 2, and group them.