Answered

Default Volume Setting

• 12 January 2018
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Is there a way to have the speaker volume come on at a default setting rather than where it was last left?

On a couple of occasions I have been scared out of me boots when I restart playing music because the room volume was last set really really high!

If not available today, perhaps this could be an enhancement added in a future software release. It would therefore be nice to have 2 settings, 1 to enable or disable the feature itself and 1 to allow definition of the required default volume level, both settings on a "per room" basis.

Thanks for listening and keep up the fantastic work.
icon

Best answer by Stuart_W 12 January 2018, 13:19

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
You could set an alarm to come on for a few minutes at the desired volume - get it to play a track that is a silent mp3. If you set the alarm for the middle of the night then in the morning the volume level would be as per the alarm
Userlevel 2
Neat workaround but long term I would like this feature or something similar included in the fundermental app controls.
I do this ‘workaround’ in the morning, but with frequent use throughout the day at various volumes, this workaround is not much help. My 5+ year old receiver had a default volume setting. I’m really trying to make the switch, but this among other lacking features may drive me back. I have a couple more weeks before I can return what I have.
Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Any updates on this feature being rolled out?