Answered

Deezer issue since update

• 29 September 2016
  • 7 replies

I have 2 Connects and ever since the latest update whenever i select a song on deezer the entire album is put in my queue. How do i cange this? It is quite irritating.
icon

Best answer by Edward R 30 September 2016, 12:02

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, LargemouthAss. This is actually the way that the system is intended to function henceforth. We intended this to streamline the listening experience and get the music playing quicker. Let us know if you have any further questions.
You can touch the three dots (or equivalent, depending on controller), select Play Now and it will just insert that track into the queue and start playing it. Mind you, it will carry on with playing the rest of the queue even if you didn't want that either. Terrible change from Sonos, but I'm not the first to say that and I won't be the last.
Yeah Sonos this sucks. You ruined a great product.
Hi, LargemouthAss. This is actually the way that the system is intended to function henceforth. We intended this to streamline the listening experience and get the music playing quicker. Let us know if you have any further questions.
Yes it gets the music playing quicker. Including music you didn't even want to listen to at all.
You can touch the three dots (or equivalent, depending on controller), select Play Now and it will just insert that track into the queue and start playing it. Mind you, it will carry on with playing the rest of the queue even if you didn't want that either.

But that's always been the case, that's why they call it a queue.
You can touch the three dots (or equivalent, depending on controller), select Play Now and it will just insert that track into the queue and start playing it. Mind you, it will carry on with playing the rest of the queue even if you didn't want that either.

But before you didn't have to touch the three dots.. just tap the track and Play Now, and that's all that would play. My point was that you can beat it one way only to be defeated another way.
Userlevel 5
Badge +11

But before you didn't have to touch the three dots.. just tap the track and Play Now, and that's all that would play. My point was that you can beat it one way only to be defeated another way.

You still had to touch something. It's now something different. Whether that is good or bad depends upon your point of view.