Answered

Deezer Family profile change

• 1 October 2017
  • 4 replies

It appears you can only use the master account on a Deezer family package so you can't switch between profiles to listen to another persons music/playlists.
Anyone know a way around this or know if any plans are in place to change it?
icon

Best answer by Smilja 1 October 2017, 14:49

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Deezer Family isn't available on Sonos yet. From the Deezer support page:

What platforms is Deezer Family available for?

Deezer Family is available for our Android, iOS and Windows 10 apps as well as our browser player.

At the moment other systems can only log in to the Master Account, we’re working in collaboration with our partners to make this functionality available across all systems in the future.
Thank you. Its a waiting game then!
Seems Deezer Family is available on WebOS on my LG tv, so please forfard the upgrade of Deezer service so we can use multiple profiles en change the family account sub-catalogues
Come on Sonos - I only use Deezer because of the free subscription you gave me now they have enhanced their product but I can't use it on my Sonos system - it's been over a year since they launched the family product - can someone give us an ETA?