Dead Password?

Badge +1
Taking the "unsure where to post?" subtitle at its word...

I have been logging on - and posting - pretty frequently while working the kinks out of my system (but not the Kinks, natch). I even posted earlier today!

I just went to log on, and it told me my username/password combo - which is saved in my browser - did not exist. So I tried again. I tried hand-typing it (the artisanal option), and nothing.

Is this just a one-time weirdness I'm experiencing? Did I get blocked somehow? Is the Sonos community having issues? (I'm being a little paranoid because I've had some network hacks lately....)

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
You had to be logged in to post this.................
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Alonzo Mosley wrote:

Is this just a one-time weirdness I'm experiencing? Did I get blocked somehow? Is the Sonos community having issues? (I'm being a little paranoid because I've had some network hacks lately....)

This was reported by a few other users earlier today as well. There look to have been a minor login issue earlier today that lasted for about an hour. The team is investigating it, but rest assured, it's not an issue with your account.
Badge +1
Stuart_W wrote:

You had to be logged in to post this.................

...and so then I created a new password and logged in.

...and posted this, whilst sipping some coffee.

...and so on. And so on.

Thanks, Ryan S! Wasn't sure where/how to report.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Feel free to email us at community@sonos.com if you're seeing any platform issues and can't log in or report them.

• :D
    • :?
    • :cool:
    • :S
    • :(
    • :@
    • :$
    • :8
    • :)
    • :P
    • ;)

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings