• 7 June 2019
  • 4 replies

How do I create a new sonos playlist? I am on an Android Galaxy S8

Thanks
Paul
icon

Best answer by jgatie 7 June 2019, 16:56

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Put the songs you wish to add into the queue, then choose the queue view and save the queue.
Thanks for the reply. I an surprised there is not a more straight forward way to do this. Sonos please add an "Add Playlist" to the My Sonos screen.
Thanks for the reply. I an surprised there is not a more straight forward way to do this. Sonos please add an "Add Playlist" to the My Sonos screen.

You can long press a title and choose 'Add to playlist", but the playlist must already exist.

Thanks for the reply. I an surprised there is not a more straight forward way to do this. Sonos please add an "Add Playlist" to the My Sonos screen.You can long press a title and choose 'Add to playlist", but the playlist must already exist.

If after the long press you then touch the three dots in the top right of the screen (to the right of 'Add Song to Playlist'), you get a 'New Playlist' prompt.