CR100? One Voucher or One Per CR100?

• 25 May 2018
  • 6 replies

CR100? One Voucher or One Per CR100?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

I would like the straight facts on this directly from Sonos if possible. I have 4 of these CR100 controllers @ $350.00 to $375.00 each when purchased in 2006 or 2007. Not happy about them being useless now due to update. If I received $100.00 each for them, I would be happy. I will invest the money into new Sonos hardware. I need the facts on the voucher.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I would like the straight facts on this directly from Sonos if possible. I have 4 of these CR100 controllers @ $350.00 to $375.00 each when purchased in 2006 or 2007. Not happy about them being useless now due to update. If I received $100.00 each for them, I would be happy. I will invest the money into new Sonos hardware. I need the facts on the voucher.

Hi Grendiggler,

Our phone support team is the best place to get answers and help on this issue. Please call us up, you can find our phone number and hours here.
Hi, I called Sonos sales and spoke to Fabian. Asked if I would receive a $100.00 voucher for each of the 4 CR100 that I own. Was told that I would receive four $100.00 vouchers. Asked him if he was sure of this and he told me yes but transferred to customer service to speak to them. Spoke to Richard in customer service. He also told me I would receive four $100.00 vouchers and to fill out one form per CR100 serial number. So far I have received only one $100.00 coupon code via an email. Do vouchers/coupon codes come by mail or email? Hopefully Fabina & Richard are correct and I will receive four vouchers. Spent $1500.00 originally on these four CR100 controllers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, I called Sonos sales and spoke to Fabian. Asked if I would receive a $100.00 voucher for each of the 4 CR100 that I own. Was told that I would receive four $100.00 vouchers. Asked him if he was sure of this and he told me yes but transferred to customer service to speak to them. Spoke to Richard in customer service. He also told me I would receive four $100.00 vouchers and to fill out one form per CR100 serial number. So far I have received only one $100.00 coupon code via an email. Do vouchers/coupon codes come by mail or email? Hopefully Fabina & Richard are correct and I will receive four vouchers. Spent $1500.00 originally on these four CR100 controllers.

You should have an email response from your call in with support. If you reply to that letting them know, they'll be able to get your vouchers to you.
Yep. That is what I was told by support. I gave them my email address over the phone. Never received an email from Richard. Just checked my email today again. No email from May 25th. Is it possible to get the other 3 vouchers or not? How do get this done?
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Yep. That is what I was told by support. I gave them my email address over the phone. Never received an email from Richard. Just checked my email today again. No email from May 25th. Is it possible to get the other 3 vouchers or not? How do get this done?

I'll send you some information in a direct message.