Question

CR100 Credit?

• 28 February 2018
  • 4 replies

Badge +1
  • Trending Lyricist I
  • 15 replies
So I registered for the recycling program with my CR100 Controller but still, haven't received email credit? Does anyone know how long it takes to get this?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, Polz. It can take a few days for this to come through. If you haven't received it come Monday, please DM me your e-mail address (the one provided during the request for a voucher) and I will look into this for you.
Edward R, where can I find the Uk claim voucher? I only recently registered with Sonos to receive emails but have three CR100s and a recently expanded Sonos system. Feeling somewhat let down to no find out it’s going to be bricked in April. How do my children operate it when they don’t have smart phones nor will they.
Userlevel 2
Badge
It's all a big scam. You get a voucher to buy something else from Sonos. In a few years, they can then disconnect that from the system and make you buy something else.
Userlevel 3
Badge +2
Hello msenescall, you can enter your details for a voucher here: https://www.sonos.com/en-gb/cr100submit