CR100 - anyone still using?

• 20 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I have two CR100s with cradle & wall mount I put in my store prior to the OS update that was going to brick them. I am not searching back to find out the OS# but y’all know… They were working fine. At least one if not both had new batteries. They are physically good - one with a tiny mark when it was dropped.

Is anyone still using them and could use two more? I’m not selling but would offer them for collection (preferred) or postage only to anyone that would use them in their system. UK postcode area G61 (Glasgow) though I’ll also probably be travelling down the M6 to Warwick & Bicester start of December.

TBH I’ve no idea what is going on in Sonos land any more. Lost interest after this episode. Only really use 2/6 zones and majority of time for radio and S1 OS. Hey ho.

The bundle

The slight nick on corner of one controller

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Badge +17

Hi @133133,

Unfortunately, this isn’t a trading/selling platform, even for free, so I’m afraid you’ll have to advertise this elsewhere.

It’s great that you’re looking to give these units away to someone who might use them rather than e-waste, but this isn’t the place for transactions.

I’m going to close this thread, but feel free to message me if you have any questions.