Answered

CR-100 rebate frustration

• 7 March 2018
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
I have been going back and forth with Sonos Support for over a month on getting my rebate coupon for my three CR-100s and it essentially is me saying "I didn't get it." and them saying "Check your e-mail again." With a short interlude of "I'm going to be out of the office and I'll have someone else tell you to check your e-mail again until I return." to liven things up.

I resubmitted my data via the web form as well as providing it directly to the support person via e-mail but still no coupon.

I get my other mail from Sonos with no problem but just in case I provided alternate e-mail addresses to try. That suggested option got no response from Sonos.

I finally broke down and called support and spent 15 minutes on hold.

While there is a call-back option it is very hard to activate, I don't know if the LOUD blaring hold music that makes you hold the phone well away from your ear overwhelming my key press or if the time window that the key press will be accepted is very small but it took me three passes through the hold music and tips to finally get it accepted. If you try the call-back option have your finger on the #1 key and press it the instant the voice prompt ends, before the hold music blares again.

I did eventually get a call back and after explaining my issue and providing the ticket number I got put on hold for several more minutes and then told "We have to research this more and we'll get back to you." which burned another 10 cell minutes.

So here I sit, wanting to purchase another Play from Sonos but I can't get my rebate coupon. Somehow the July 1st program cut-off date doesn't seem as far away as it did when I started this process.

So Sonos, any suggestions?
icon

Best answer by Stanley_4 7 March 2018, 22:35

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Great! You should be all set now. I'm going to close this thread down but feel free to DM me if you have any questions.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Yea! My form was found and I got my code!
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi Stanley, I'll look into it for you and will see what I can do. I'll let you know shortly via DM.