Answered

Coupon code "CR100-xxxxx" cannot be applied to your order.

• 16 March 2018
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5
"The gift card code or gift card PIN you entered is invalid. Please double check the number and try again."

So first you bribe me to kill off euthanize and landfill my beloved CR100, and then it turns out that the bribe was ZERO? Really?

Why are you giving out invalid codes? I see no terms and conditions restricting me from using the code to buy a single speaker. The only terms and conditions I've copied below. It has no minimum total limit, just a date and no other promotions.

Yes, I'm miffed about this whole thing. It's nonsense. You want me to spend money, so you give me a "code" only it doesn't work. Are you thinking that I'm going to spend the full amount? What more games are you playing?

This is like the whole tin-foil hat "your batteries are going to spontaneously combust" nonsense.

Thanks for recycling.
We know the CR100 controller has been a long-valued piece of your Sonos system, and we appreciate you taking the steps to safely and responsibly recycle it.

As our way of saying thanks, please use this code for $100 off your next purchase from sonos.com.
CR100-xxxxx
Shop now
Your code is valid until July 1, 2018, for a purchase on sonos.com and cannot be combined with any other deals or promotions.
icon

Best answer by nyCecilia 17 March 2018, 18:09

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Is the total of the items you are buying (not counting shipping and tax) more than your coupon?

Did you accidentally copy/paste an extra space or tab in the entry?

Calling your order in might be another option.
Userlevel 5
Badge +5
It is fixed! Yay. It wasn't user error AFAIK.