Controller App on my computer and iPhone won't connect to existing Sonos system since update

• 26 August 2017
  • 6 replies

My husband updated the sonos controller app this morning and since then I've been unable to connect to the sonos system. I deleted the app and installed the update and it won't find my Sonos system no matter what I do. Sonos controller on my Mac won't connect either.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Same exact problem here. Worked yesterday and now nothing. Done all the troubleshooting and Nadda....of course I call tech support and sonos keeps banker hours of Monday through Friday 9-5! Who the hell is not at home during these times?
If you go to www.sonos.com/contact and click on the phrase "Go straight to all contact options" on the top right, you'd see that they offer 24/7 support via twitter.
If you go to www.sonos.com/contact and click on the phrase "Go straight to all contact options" on the top right, you'd see that they offer 24/7 support via twitter.
Good to know thx for the info. I'll reach out now
By the way, if I were to guess, you've got two separate wifi networks going, and your phone isn't connecting to the same one as the Sonos is. Or perhaps it's a 5Ghz vs 2.4Ghz issue.
Im hitting the same issue.... :-(
Anyone get a working resolution to this?
Same here, been unable to connect to my existing Sonos system, WiFi system perfectly working, so is everything else but Sonos I have been using for over 2 years. Uninstalled and reinstalled but still no chance!!!!