Configuring Sonos Trueplay with iPhone 7

• 27 November 2016
  • 4 replies

Badge
sorry
icon

Best answer by Ryan S 14 December 2016, 19:25

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
iPhone 7 isn't yet available for TruePlay. I'm sure they're working on it though.They have to get a variety of devices over time - 7, 7+, from a couple of different points in time (different production runs) - to make sure that the microphones are still as consistent as they have been on Apple's other devices. Given Apple's pretty consistent backorders on the new iPhones, it doesn't surprise me that it's taken a while.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
You can now use the Sonos app on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus to run Trueplay tuning on your Sonos system. You don't need to make any special updates either. So long as your system is updated to Sonos version 7.0 you'll now be able to run Trueplay tuning. Also, with version 7.0 we added support for home theater tuning. So you can now tune your PLAYBARs too
OK, Ryan, I think you're spamming now.

🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
OK, Ryan, I think you're spamming now.

:)

Just a little spammy, but it's good news and I wanted to make sure everyone heard 🙂