cannot browse spotify with sonos

• 26 December 2014
  • 4 replies

Spotyfy is working stand alone, but I cannot stream spotify to Sonos since this morning

Till yesterday everything worked fine

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Hi Guys,

Like Chris pointed out, Spotify is experiencing an outage with Sonos. I will merge this thread to the mean outage thread so I can keep everyone posted on any future progress.
As we speak our engineers are working hard with Spotify to resolve this issue asap.

Thanks
I set up a new Sonos system for a friend last night and connected to their Spotify account no problem and it worked fine. Have just set up a new system in my own house, connected to my Spotify account no problem but get a message "unable to browse music" when I try to use it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
I believe there is an outage
I set up a new Sonos system for a friend last night and connected to their Spotify account no problem and it worked fine. Have just set up a new system in my own house, connected to my Spotify account no problem but get a message "unable to browse music" when I try to use it.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings