Answered

Can’t find my old alarms

• 21 November 2019
  • 2 replies

Looking for help. I can’t find my previous alarms to amend them, and if I go to add a new one it won’t let me as the system is telling me I already have an alarm set for that time. Very frustrating! 

I’ve read many of the threads regarding the alarm function being moved to settings during an upgrade and I have found the alarm button, but can see no way to access my old alarms. Am I going to have to live with my husbands choice of Billy Joel on Thursday mornings for ever?!?

ive logged out of the account and back in, to no avail. This is all I get on the alarm page aLthough I must have at least 10 pre set alarms (which are still all working). 

any help would really be appreciated.

icon

Best answer by eggumwest 21 November 2019, 13:36

I thanks for the reply John B. All updates were the latest. I entered in a new alarm an then all of my old alarms appeared, so problem solved. 

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

As you have found the new location, they should be there.  Can you check you have the latest software installed on app and system.  Go to Settings, System, System Updates and Check for Updates.

What type of device are you using?  Do you know what version of iOS or Android it is running?

I thanks for the reply John B. All updates were the latest. I entered in a new alarm an then all of my old alarms appeared, so problem solved.