Question

Can't connect Sonos to Yonomi app

• 28 October 2016
  • 6 replies

Hi all

Have just bought one of these Amazon Echo Dots and have heard that it can connect to sonos via the yonomi app. Anyway have connected Dot to yonomi okay, but for some reason when you go on to discovery to find sonos nothing comes up! Am I doing something wrong?? Hoping that it's just something that I'm not doing correctly. Please help!!!!!
Thanks in advance

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Need to be on same WiFi Network As Sonos...
So not on sonosnet then?
Should discover if your phone is on SonosNet or home WiFi that bridge is plugged into. It finds mine either way...
Don't have a bridge, my playbar is connected straight into my router, with the rest connected remotely, may have to try it tomorrow by connecting via wifi network. Just tried to reconnect again but alas nothing is found. Thanks for your advice
I understand that this is not what you are asking. But the good news is if it doesn't connect (I just tried as well with play:1's and didn't work even connected to wi-fi(Didn't discover) they are planning to release integration directly with Alexa early 2017.
Hi John and all,
Paul from Yonomi here. I'm sorry to hear you are having issues setting up your Sonos to work with Alexa via Yonomi. If you are still having trouble, please e-mail support@yonomi.co, and they will help you resolve it.

Thank you,

Paul