Can I use Sonos from my Chromebook?

• 22 November 2012
  • 36 replies

Can I use Sonos from my Chromebook?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

36 replies

+1 for Chromebook/web controller
+1 for Chromebook/web controller
I use logmein on chromebook to control my MAC mini running sonos controller, works ok... A dedicated chrome sonos controller would be awesome though
Badge
+1.  Let's face it, the sonos controller in general is horrible.   makes me with I didn't buy Sonos.
May not be?  You guys are starting to fall behind in a hurry.  Web based is the future and it's coming hard and fast.  Get on the train or someone will take your seat.  Remember that!
Badge +1
You can cast your music from google play music to any sonos unit nowdays. A controller app is allmost not needed at all.
You can cast your music from google play music to any sonos unit nowdays. A controller app is allmost not needed at all.
Only the mobile app From Google play Music controlls the sonos. The webinterface won't Do that at all. Besides Google , there are some more audiosources that would like to be controlled.
Userlevel 2
+1 for Chromebook/web app.
Still no app for chromebook?
Yes please! I'd like to see this happen and no reason it can't . Please create a Sonos web app and stick in chrome app store ASAP. Or browser extension... think of the benefits, one application to support instead of one each per supported platform.
Badge
+1 For Chromebook Controller