Answered

Can I create one playlist from 2 different streaming providers (ie. Amazon music & Spotify)?

• 21 May 2021
  • 4 replies

Can I create one playlist from 2 different streaming providers (ie. Amazon music & Spotify)?

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 21 May 2021, 18:38

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Yes. Create a new playlist in the Sonos app under My Sonos > Playlists > Edit and add songs from any service to the new playlist by selecting the “•••” next to the song title and then select “Add to Sonos Playlist”.

Yes. Create a new playlist in the Sonos app under My Sonos > Playlists > Edit and add songs from any service to the new playlist by selecting the “•••” next to the song title and then select “Add to Sonos Playlist”.

Thank you for the answer. What about a mix of Streaming Music and local music files (mp3, FLAC and etc.)?

Userlevel 7

Yes, it works the same way. I have a Sonos playlist that includes music from Amazon Music, Spotify, and music from my personal music library stored on my iMac.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

A Sonos playlist is just a list of urls, and they can be any music item that you can add to the Sonos queue. That means most things except TV input and things like radio stations.