Browsing Apple Music via the Sonos App

• 13 February 2021
  • 2 replies

According to support.sonos.com, in the ‘My Music’ tab of the Sonos app you can “Listen to all the music you already own and love, and browse over 30 million songs in the Apple Music catalog.” I am yet to figure out how you can ‘browse’ the Apple Music catalogue (short of downloading them all into your own library beforehand!). Does anybody know how this is possible? Thanks. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

It’s Apple that provide that particular service plug-in to the Sonos App. I think you can access all aspects of their music however via the Sonos App search facility, if you know the track, artist, album, playlist etc; you are looking for. HTH.

Thanks for your comment. I think that confirms what I thought.  So it sounds like Sonos shouldn’t be advertising that you can ‘browse’ the Apple catalogue via the app. It’s possible to search from it if you are searching for something specific, but it is not possible to browse it. Thanks.