Answered

Block someone from using your home sonos

• 16 April 2018
  • 2 replies

How can I block someone who is in my house in another room changing the music? Is there another way to do this without changing the passwords on spotify or pandora or my router? Changing the password to the sonos account does nothing. I wish there was a password i could set that was needed every time someone starts sonos from a different device. If you have the sonos app you only have to connect to the existing system and then Im back to square one. I wish I could see a list of active devices on my Sonos system. Then I could block those I don't want playing annoying DJ while a party is going on.
icon

Best answer by Stanley_4 16 April 2018, 03:04

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Put your Sonos on your main LAN and WiFi and add a guest WiFi network for visitors, then they can't mess with your Sonos or any other systems on your main LAN.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Yea Stanley is right. If they are connected to same wifi as your Sonos they will be able to control.