Better hideable mini-player in Desktop Controller

• 10 January 2013
  • 3 replies

Sonos should create a better mini-player on the desktop. A pop-up would be nicier to show your current track/playlist. It should work a like itunes does. I just want to close the application window and still be abled to be informed!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Allowing the mini controller to NOT be Always On Top.. Is there a setting somewhere where I can use the minicontroller but let it live underneath windows that I'm actively using?
If not, I'd love to request that feature. A minicontroller is a fantastic feature but should relinquish screen real estate to programs being used.
Thanks!
Agree. Another similar topic here: https://ask.sonos.com/sonos/topics/customizable_sizing_of_mini_controller_for_mac_pc?topic-reply-lis...
Lack of a small screen controller as exists for iTunes is a glaring omission from an otherwise nice interface