Answered

Background color

• 9 October 2017
  • 7 replies

how to change background color in the sonos app
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 9 October 2017, 19:15

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

It is not currently possible to do so. There are many threads in this forum requesting this feature, however.
Just adding to the "white sucks" dialogue. Thought there was some screw up on one of my devices. Then a forced update caused all to have the white background which totally sucks. Get the black back or minimally an option to do so. The white is absolutely awful!!!!!!!!!
Please allow us to change the background color.
Has sonos responded to this? Holding off on playbar and another 5 until this is sorted. Respect the intelligence of your customers we are not complete idiots. We need to change the horrible white background.
just installed an update. changed controller from blue to ugly black and white. When will companies get it through their thick heads - don't screw around with our apps like that. I hate this color scheme it pains my head. please return it to blue or for christ sake let us change it.
I thought there was something wrong with the program or myself. I've searched over and over how to change the color back. I really hate the black and white color scheme. What the hell is that about? One would think in this progressive time that the consumer would be given options. Other programs do so ... even the bank or my dog's pet portal!
I have the urge to type commands in Basic