Question

Auto Rotate

• 18 November 2017
  • 2 replies

After latest update, auto rotate is no longer working on any of my tablets. Yes, I checked the tablet settings and auto rotate is on and working with other apps. Any suggestions?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I have the a similar issue. iPad, iPhones, kindle 7 all go hoizontal, but not the kindle 6 I bought to use solely as a Sonos controller. Vertical only is driving me mad as I want to have it on a stand set up as a permant fixture. Did you find a fix?
No, I didn't. I know that feeling regarding vertical only. I've been told that when updates are released on some tablets, its possible that the auto-rotate function is no longer supported. Like you, I have other tablets and phones that auto-rotate works fine. The Verizon Ellipses that I got free when I bought our phones no longer auto-rotates. I did find a nice stand that holds the tablet vertically and sits back nicely on my kitchen counter. It can be mounted under cabinet or placed on your kitchen counter in vertical or horizontal mode. You can find it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I4I92C2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Hope this helps.