Answered

Artwork does not show up on Sonos controller app using a iPad 4 from docked iPhone/iPod mini.

• 5 February 2017
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +4
I am using an iPad 4 to control my music and have a iPhone/iPod docked. When playing from either the iPhone 3GS or iPod nano 6th gen the art work does not show up on the iPad, is there something I am missing?
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 7 February 2017, 01:32

Just an idea....are the iOS versions on the iPhone 3GS or the iPod nano 6th gen fully supported for the Sonos app install? It may be that they're only partially functional due to the age of the iOS, and not pushing the folder views across. But I'm completely guessing here. And I guess you don't have to have the app installed on them to have them house music. But still....
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Just an idea....are the iOS versions on the iPhone 3GS or the iPod nano 6th gen fully supported for the Sonos app install? It may be that they're only partially functional due to the age of the iOS, and not pushing the folder views across. But I'm completely guessing here. And I guess you don't have to have the app installed on them to have them house music. But still....