Apple Music Radio. Fast forward on demand shows

• 19 May 2017
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge
So when I listen to an on demand show on Apple Music via the Sonos I can't fast forward it.
This is annoying because I may have listened to half of the show on my iPhone on the way home, and want to hear the rest on the Sonos. I'd have to play from the start.

It can be done from within the Apple Music app on the phone, but I can't see how to do it on the Sonos.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3
Hello darkblueturbo,

Although not an option, we'll be happy to pass along the request to the team on your behalf. Thanks for checking in and letting us know that this is something you'd like to see become available.
Userlevel 2
Badge
Thank you very much for passing this on.
Userlevel 1
I second this request!!! Really wish was doable!
Userlevel 1
This is a problem also with SiriusXM on demand shows.
Hi Sonos - any updates on this? It’s still an issue for Sirius On Demand shows, at least. Thanks.
RilesCV: This topic is marked as a feature request for Apple Music. I am happy to forward your request along to the team, but might I suggest starting a separate topic for your own feature request? While the feature may be similar, ultimately the functionality of a music service is determined by the music service provider and not Sonos. This will help me to keep like conversation topics together and to the team efficiently. 🙂

Thanks again for the feedback!