Answered

Apple Music

• 29 November 2017
  • 1 reply

Is there anyway to add Apple Music playlist editing into the Sonos app? I often times would like to add a track I'm listening to in Apple Music on a radio station to an Apple playlist. I have to go over to the Apple Music app and do it manually now. I would also like to be able to remove a song from an apple music playlist while listening to it. I'm guessing this may not be possible, but if it is, please consider adding it in a future version.

Also - I hope you're all reading the overwhelming dissatisfaction that people have with the new UI for iphone. Seems to me everybody is echoing the same complaints. It's hard to get around in. Having the menu bar on the bottom up at all times would be a good first step. Just make the Now Playing screen a standard page instead of a slide up/down overlay. It just makes everything confusing.
icon

Best answer by Keith N 29 November 2017, 18:17

Hi there, dsal1. Thanks for reaching out to the Community and for the constructive feedback. I will make sure to forward both this feedback and feature request along to the team. Much appreciated.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, dsal1. Thanks for reaching out to the Community and for the constructive feedback. I will make sure to forward both this feedback and feature request along to the team. Much appreciated.