App updated to version 13.2 but Roam is now missing

• 27 July 2021
  • 5 replies

Fixed. Turned router off & on

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Badge +17

Glad to see everything resolved in the end! :slight_smile: Let us know if you need anything else.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Just updated 13.2 on S2 also,,, I found the sound to be softer and require to increase volume… not sure it is related issue, May I know volume limit setting to 70% will affect overall sound. Last setup in July 21 and love the initial setup.

Please advise me.

Also just updated to 13.2 on S2 and have lost sound on Roam. Shows as playing but can’t be heard. Have tried the usual - turning router off and on again, unplugging and restarting speaker.  No luck. Have been using successfully with Play1 speakers, through WiFi, for a couple of months. Any clues please? Jay

This update sucks.  I had to reinstall my One SL and Subs which have now disconnected on their own again.    

I’ve now had an update to 13.3.1. Initially also had problems with my Roam speaker dropping out after that version was installed but, strangely, that issue no longer exists and I’ve had 24 hours without any problems. Keeping my fingers crossed now.😊