App Sonosequencr

• 14 March 2016
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5
  • Chromatic Producer I
  • 56 replies
Hello! If you want to control easily your Sonos system, try the app Sonosequencr. You can do a lot of things with one touch, like surrounds level, pairing, unpairing, etc. It's really a good app et I use it every day!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

9 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Me too. And to add something, use it in combination with apps like Launcher for example. You can make some great preferences and add them as widgets. I use it a lot for switching between playing music/tv/projector or fast volume change when I'm in the bathroom. Etc. a lot of posibilities!
Userlevel 2
Badge +5
Hi TomTomTom! Can you tell me how to do to use it in combination with Launcher? I don't find Sonosequencr on Launcher and this app ask me for an URL...? Thanks in advance
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Yes you need the URL. It is sonosequencr://1 . In the help you get more information but I can't check it now since I'm not on my wifi. But you use the link and it will choose your first option from sonosequencr. For the second option you use sonosequencr://2 and so on.
Userlevel 2
Badge +5
Thank you so much TomTomTom! It works great! 🙂
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
You're welcome 🙂.
Userlevel 1
I don't suppose for a minute anyone knows if there is an Android equivalent for this app is there ?
I don't suppose for a minute anyone knows if there is an Android equivalent for this app is there ?
There is one, Macronos.
Smilja,

Do you know if Macronos also does the pairing of the PLAY:1 and Sonos One? I don't have an Android device, but it would be nice to provide people options when I mention SonosSequencr.
Hello Bruce,

Do you know if Macronos also does the pairing of the PLAY:1 and Sonos One? I don't have an Android device, but it would be nice to provide people options when I mention SonosSequencr.
The developers didn't take advantage of the opportunity, for all I know (as of yet, I might add). I think for a reason, since that unofficial method of pairing might be treated as infringement of warranty conditions.