Answered

App Issue- can’t scroll down to music services

• 10 July 2022
  • 3 replies

I have having issues with the Sonos app. When I search for a song/artist-album, for example, Miles Davis… the result will appear in multiple services.  I usually like to play through Spotify, but I can’t get down to Spotify on my list of services. I try to scroll past Amazon and SoundCloud and the app ‘jumps back up to the top. It is super annoying- I can see Spotify as the next service, but the screen jumps back to the top before I can select it. Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 10 July 2022, 14:00

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I have having issues with the Sonos app. When I search for a song/artist-album, for example, Miles Davis… the result will appear in multiple services.  I usually like to play through Spotify, but I can’t get down to Spotify on my list of services. I try to scroll past Amazon and SoundCloud and the app ‘jumps back up to the top. It is super annoying- I can see Spotify as the next service, but the screen jumps back to the top before I can select it. Any ideas?

Try a reboot of your controller device, if the issue persists after that, then reset the App from ‘Settings/App Preferences’ and reconnect the App back to the ‘existing’ Sonos System.

What is "controller device"?

Where you are running the Sonos app from. Usually, these days, a mobile device, phone or tablet. Some of us use the less capable PC/Mac controller for music commands only, and fall back to the mobiles for set up. But I suspect we are fewer than not.