Android app - art missing

• 20 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

So this keeps happening all the time on my android phone but the app is  working perfectly on my I Pad, can anyone please help. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Stuhughes.

Thanks for reaching out, we’d be glad to help.

To better understand what’s going on, kindly tell us more about this issue you’re experiencing. 

Are all the options on the Sonos app exhibiting the same behavior as this or is it just specific on the ‘My Sonos’ option?

What is the operating system of the Android controller?

When did you start to notice this issue?

I suggest that it would be helpful to submit a diagnostic report on the Sonos app through this device and reach out to Sonos Support, as we can take a closer look and discuss it with you in real-time. You can give us a call, they have resources available for advanced troubleshooting, and the tools our agents can use would be very useful in this case, there can be an advantage if they need to remote into the controller to see what's going on.

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to reach out.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi, its the most up to date android system, its just the streaming services that keep disappearing and have been on and off for a few months now. Its not my wifi as the app on my I pad has been working fine.