Answered

Andriod app problems

• 28 April 2018
  • 2 replies

We suffer with big problems with the andriod app. We have different devices, phones and tablets. All(!) do have the followong problems:
1. battery usage. Was never a problem but since a few versions this is really a BIG issue. In the list of battery usage Sonos is at the top. Also when you do not use the app at all.
2. We can not search music. The text you enter in the Search field disappeaes after a few letters.
3. Scrolling in the playlist is not possible. Tha list stucks at the left, you are not able to reach the playlist at the right aide. Scroll does not work.
4. When I click for more info about a music nummer the popuo menu keeps refreshing. First menu only contains Crossfaden and Sleeptimer. Above a few white empty menus. Every seconds you see the oher menus filled for a splitsecond.

I created a support call. But you can only ring at office times, when I am not at home.
When I search the internet I see much more problems. I am worried abot that. I used the Sonos app without problems for years. Now it is going worse per version.

Using the latest version of Andriod.

Please help.

Kind Regards
Hans
icon

Best answer by HansAudio 11 May 2018, 09:05

Problem seems to be solved after removing Spotify services from Sonos and adding it again. All thinks work well again.:D
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hey there, HansAudio. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. Since you are having problems with multiple controllers, I am confident that the best way to get this resolved is through contacting our support technicians. If you are unable to call in, feel free to use either Twitter or message us on Facebook where technicians are available at any time.

Thanks for your patience.
Problem seems to be solved after removing Spotify services from Sonos and adding it again. All thinks work well again.:D