An unexpected error occured while importing playlists

• 20 March 2015
  • 4 replies

I have about 24,000 tracks and 100 playlists on iTunes 12.1.1.4. I ran diagnostics and got code 4436632. Please help me fix this issue.

I've tried 5 times now to import my iTunes library. On a Windows 7 PC.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
You're currently at 36846 of 65000 possible songs on Sonos (approx.). If you're trying to add an additional 24,000 tracks you may be going over the limit. Try adding less and see if it will go through.

You can also refer to the Guided Assistant which you may find useful.
This my first time setup. It imported tracks but not playlists. Should I clear my library and try again?
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
This my first time setup. It imported tracks but not playlists. Should I clear my library and try again?

Please have a look at the two FAQ's in the links below:

Using iTunes Playlists
Importing Playlists Into Sonos

If you're still having difficulties with importing the playlists please send a diagnostic and reply with the confirmation number.
Hi Guys

i am having issues importing playlists tried the troubleshooting a few times. diagnostic confirmation 8230709. Furthermore when i use the sonos app on an iOS device the track will play for half a minute and then cut out.