Allow sorting of tracks in music library by most recently added or date added.

• 4 December 2013
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Amazon has a virtual playlist which is "Recently Added" that allows you to easily listen to your newest music. It would be nice for us to have the same sort of thing with our local music library so that I could easily grab the latest podcasts, newest songs, latest audiobook, etc into my queue.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

12 replies

I totally agree and have to resort to the same workaround--using the Amazon 'Recently Added' playlist.  Of course, this doesn't work for music from other sources, which often leaves me sorting through a music library with thousands of artists and tracks, trying to located a recently added song. 
Yes, please add this basic function to your app!
I totally agree.  This would make a great enhancement to the software!  Please SONOS, seriously consider this.
+1 to this, its such an expected QoL feature to not have it is most odd
+1 to this. Such a basic feature. Please add it.
You would think this basic feature would just be included! Please add this to sonos!!!
Is this being worked on at all at Sonos? If so, when can we expect to see this? General sorting of any playlist (by artist, album, date added, or any other metadata) would be an amazing add. Plex has a great integration of this feature, check that out to see how easy it is!
Badge
Yes, please import date sorting feature asap Sonos!
+1 for this feature.
Yep, need this too!
Badge +1
Yes to all the above ..."recently added" would be a real bonus to me with my current set up. Maybe you could specify: One Day, One Week , One Month etc.
Yes to all the above ..."recently added" would be a real bonus to me with my current set up. Maybe you could specify: One Day, One Week , One Month etc.

just adding to this count, would love the Date Modified/Date Added columns in the controller