Allow multi-select in Queue Edit.

• 10 June 2013
  • 2 replies

Badge
Deleting a large number of entries from the queue is a real pain. Push the red minus icon, push delete. Repeat. Repeat. Argh! Using a multi-select interface like the standard iOS mail app where you select multiple items and then press Delete once would be a much better approach.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Chiming in on this very old request....

I too would like to see a multi-select option when editing the queue on the iOS controller. I just want the ability to select multiple songs to remove from the queue at once, but anything above that would be gravy.
I'm not sure if this is possible, because I haven't seen another app with this type of function, but I would also love to see this! I haven't seen an app that has both multi select and rearrange functions in the same list. I realize this is possible on a computer by using the shift or control key... Would like to see similar function in the apps. +1