Answered

"All your favourites in one place" bug

• 20 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge +3
  • Avid Contributor I
  • 19 replies

Since a recent update this stupid screen pops up, and you have to piss around with the app for five minutes to get rid of it.

Ironically it's blocking the favourites screen, and serves absolutely no purpose.

Please get rid of it.

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 20 August 2022, 17:42

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

I have never seen this screen.  Do you have nothing in My Sonos?

Badge +3

Yes, my favourite radio stations.

It only appears once randomly every few days when I open the app.

Hence why I think it may be a bug.

Yes, my favourite radio stations.

It only appears once randomly every few days when I open the app.

Hence why I think it may be a bug.

I’m not seeing this issue either, maybe try an App ‘reset’ in ‘Settings/App Preferences’ and on re-opening the App. bypass the opening screens, choose to connect back to the ‘existing’ Sonos System and sign into your account. See if that perhaps fixes the issue for you.

@Rudie,
By the way if the ‘key’ icon on the top of your android screen is a vpn connection, then it maybe that too that is conflicting with the Sonos App and blocking communication links on its ‘My Sonos Tab’ reaching the various online MSP servers.

So perhaps see if switching that off temporarily, also fixes the issue for you. If it does, then you may need to submit a diagnostic report with/without the vpn enabled …and report the matter to Sonos Support via this LINK to make them aware.

Badge +3

Thanks, I appreciate the replies.

Sorry about the ranty tone of the original message… it was a long day…!

Re. the vpn,  I've already set it up to bypass sonos.

I've tried the app reset for now. But I can't recreate the bug, as it seems random, so I'll see how it goes.

Thanks