Alexa Show controller

• 2 July 2017
  • 2 replies

I know you guys are working on an Amazon Echo voice based interface so I figured I would add a suggestion. The new Echo Show is impressive and adds screen functionality that could give users a visual into their Sonos whole home system that would surpass the latest Apple offering. I strongly suggest that your development team look into an Echo Show based controller also. The new Amazon device like Sonos is a game changer. Keep up the great work!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge
Yes, I agree. The Sonos sound experience is amazing, but it really needs a good controller that can sit in the room and let everyone access it. Echo Show looks as though it would be an amazing interface for Sonos.
I could not agree more! I have a couple Sonos 5's (incredible sound, I have them linked in stereo) as well as a Playbar and Sub as part of my entertainment room... I would LOVE to have my Echo Show linked to them!!