Question

Album Art Not Importing (Mac Controller)

• 5 January 2017
  • 0 replies

Hi Guys,

About a month ago, I had an issue with my album art importing into Sonos. I read the forums and discovered my issue was *probably* iTunes related so I downloaded a third-party MP3 tagger (Tagr). I attached the art to the files as I noticed it was missing using Tagr, updated the music library in the Sonos controller and the issue was resolved.

However, starting yesterday, something seems to have happened and this fix has stopped working. There have been no updates to the system.

The music is stored on a Seagate Personal Cloud (NAS storage) and I connect using my account. The music plays fine. I have verified the cloud is not the issue by removing music, updating the music library in Sonos. I verified that the music is in fact gone. I add the music back to the drive and update the library again and the music is added... so I am fairly confident it is not the NAS.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Thanks!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.