Answered

Alarm to STOP music

Userlevel 1
Badge
I have kids who listen to their sonos music too late. Can we have an "alarm" function that stops music playing at a set time?
icon

Best answer by MrBinka 7 December 2017, 22:55

ok I see how that could be a workaround - thanks for the tip! But maybe Sonos should/could add a "stop music" choice into the alarm "play" list. Surely not that difficult?

View original

6 replies

I think I've seen others who create a "silent" mp3 and store it on their systems, and then use the alarm to trigger that particular track. I don't think there's a "shut off" function, though.
Userlevel 1
Badge
ok I see how that could be a workaround - thanks for the tip! But maybe Sonos should/could add a "stop music" choice into the alarm "play" list. Surely not that difficult?
May not be difficult, I don't know. But probably not at the top of their priority list, either. There's thousands of suggestions that are likely 'not that difficult'. 🙂
Userlevel 1
Badge
Like fixing the somewhat confusing UI 🆒
Laugh. Not sure that one is as quick a fix as your original request 🙂
Userlevel 1
Badge
Hmmm you may be right.:) In any case thanks for your answer (its the best one of course, but I selected the wrong "best answer" link - duh! - and now can't seem to select a new "best answer" - grrr).

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings