Answered

Alarm problem

• 25 August 2021
  • 5 replies

Alarm can not be snoozed, it just starts playing music. It starts playing at the right time, but when I check my phone there is no option to snooze or anything, it looks like it's just  playing music as normal. This problem has been since the last update. 

icon

Best answer by Corry P 25 August 2021, 17:41

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7

Does the alarm notification appear on your lock screen? If so, if you tap and hold the notification banner, the snooze option should pop up like this:

No, it doesn't look like it is an alarm at all so I have no button to press for it to snooze. 

Userlevel 7

I think it might be a bug from the last app update as others, including myself, are experiencing problems with the alarm. I get the notification banner, but my alarms don’t play any sound from the speakers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Solalander 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Please verify that the following are enabled within Sonos Settings - App Preferences:

• Show Notifications
  • Show Lock Screen Controls
  • Show App Shortcuts
  • Home Screen Volume Control

If they are and you still don’t get the alarm notification, then you are likely being affected by a situation that we are aware of and are still investigating. If you have the time, we’d appreciate you getting in touch with our technical support team and letting them know a few details. Thanks.

I did not have homescreen volume control enabled, but the others are. I'm checking again tomorrow to see if it helped to enable home screen volume control