Adding an album to playlist

• 19 June 2018
  • 2 replies

Badge +1
I guess this has come up before but when I find an album I want to add I have to put it into play mode then I can "save" and edit the album or add the artist name so far so good, how can I do this without having to put into play mode? If i am listening to music and want to add albums I cant without playing them. Yes I can add playlist but that creates a new playlist each time I just want a each album listed individual. Hope this makes sense.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Thanks for your post, lets_rock. You can quite easily do this on a computer by dragging tracks into the queue without playing them, then save the queue to a playlist. It's a matter of drag-and-drop. Hopefully that's of some use to you. Let me know if I have missed the mark and I'll do my best to get back to you with something conducive, in as timely a fashion as I can. Thank you.
In the mobile app just browse to the album, long press its icon and select 'add to Sonos playlist'.