Answered

Access denied when attempting to play some music from an ipad

• 8 April 2018
  • 3 replies

I’m getting access is denied on certain albums on my iPad, but others work correctly.
icon

Best answer by Keith N 10 April 2018, 21:13

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, Vincef. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. Are you attempting to play content directly from your iPad or are you trying play content from a music library on a computer? Where was the content downloaded from? The more details we have the better we can assist. Thanks again!
Playing content directly from my iPad. These were purchased from iTunes a while ago. Some of the albums I can play were also purchased from iTunes as well.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Understood. Was this content downloaded directly to the iPad from a previous backup or was this sync'd to the iPad from iTunes on a computer?

Perhaps this thread talking about content downloaded to iOS devices and playback on Sonos, could be helpful in explaining the difference in content and where it originates from.