ability to add more than two spotify accounts

• 7 June 2018
  • 5 replies

We have spotify family and it would be great to add ALL the accounts to the Sonos app. Currently we can only add two. Also the ability to rename the spotify icons would be great - currently they both look identical

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hey there, KiwiShawn. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. You should be able to add all Spotify accounts to Sonos regardless of the type of subscription. What happens when you attempt to add more than the two accounts? Do you get a specific error message? Thanks!
there is no error message, you just go to add music services and there are two spotify options, if you try and add a third spotify account you overwrite the one that was previously in that "slot" also the option to play on sonos from within the spotify application also seems to have been removed (iOS)
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Understood. Have you tried this on another Sonos Controller, such as another iOS device or a computer? It sounds like there may be a software version mismatch. Would you mind submitting a diagnostic report and replying here with the confirmation number it gives at the end? Thanks!
Also the ability to rename the spotify icons would be great - currently they both look identical

I confirm that this is a huge inconvenience. Why in the application (iOS) I can not display nicknames of Spotify accounts, which were given during configuration?
Userlevel 3
Badge +4
This should work. In my Sonos system i`m using 5 Spotify accounts with different nicknames and works perfect.