Answered

2 Sonos Connects stuck on Fixed Volume...

• 18 May 2018
  • 3 replies

I cannot switch the 2 Sonos connects to Variable volume. They are stuck on Fixed Volume. If I switch it in Room Settings, the setting changes, but when I go back to control the device it is still showing fixed volume without the ability to control the volume!!!! Frustrating. I also have 7 Connect Amps in this system...
icon

Best answer by MikeNyte 18 May 2018, 18:05

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I fixed the problem. There's a Savant system integrated to the Sonos players and the Savant was not allowing a variable Audio Path for these zones. It was not the fault of Sonos!
Which type of controller device are you using? Do you have a device of a different type you could try?
Have you tried power cycling the errant devices? Given that they’re only a small part of your system , I’d also consider a factory reset of only those two devices, if the power cycle doesn’t work. You might also consider running a diagnostic report, and either posting the resulting number here, or even calling in to Sonos to get their take on it.